Ham Radio License Plates

You can also acquire a license plate with your call sign. The process is easy and many states even have a special type of vanity plate just for hams. Contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles and ask! For additional information see http://www.arrl.org/amateur-license-plate-information

No comments:

Post a Comment